Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hubby is a Grill Master!

I can't complain when it comes to grilling because my hubby is one of the best! He can grill a good steak and he is the master of grilling chicken drumsticks. Now that it is summer, I am kinda spoiled as most nights he grills for our dinner even if he has to work.

I am proud to say that I have a good husband. He helps me with all the household chores and he never lets me mow the hill in our backyard because it is too much work for me. Besides being good at doing household chores, he goes fishing a lot because he knows I love fish. On top of all this, he gives good massages too! When my back is hurting from prolong computer use, he will offer to give me a massage. No, he didn't attend a massage school chicago or any other massage school, he just learned it when he was younger.

Anyhow, I know I am lucky and I am thankful!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias