Monday, November 12, 2012

Ham and Broccoli


I made this dish last week.  For some reasons, I was so hungry and craving for some Filipino goodness but I didn't have rice in my rice bin.  It was already 3 days since I last had rice and I had a strong craving for rice and some sardines.

I rummaged my fridge and found a frozen ham.  I thawed it and stir fry some broccoli florets with it.  Amazingly this was really good.

Ingredients:
sliced left over ham
broccoli
red onion
black pepper
cajun seasoning
balsamic vinegar

Directions:

  • Saute ham and add onions.
  • Add  broccoli and season with black pepper, cajun seasoning and balsamic vinegar.
  • Cook for 1 minute
  • Serve
Note: I prefer my veggie half cooked.

6 comments:

Raya said...

Looks tasty, Mommy Lu! I laughed about your craving for sardines... 'cause hubby gets that a lot!

Deli said...

I got curious with cajun seasoning :) Your dish looks delicious to me, I would have loved a bite :) Have a great day!

Chie said...

i haven't tried eating ham with broccoli but i know for sure this is delicious

BPC hop

Rcel said...

Yes, that looks good mamilu except that its ham so i can't ask for some share. Lucky you! LOL. nakapalit na ka bugas karon? Maayo pa ka mami kay sexy na kaayo, days and days na jud maka-agwanta nga wala rice. Ako ani every meal rice. Waaaaaaah!

BPC hop!

emzkie said...

look so yummy mommy Lulu! i love ham. sooo tasty!

from BPC!

Jessica Cassidy said...

that ham and broccoli looks delish Momi Lulu :-) you makes me drool and now am hungry too :-) Returning late for BPC.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias