Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pork Stew / Pork Menudo

I love pork menudo.  My brother knows how much I love them that is why he always make menudo for me.  I can never top his cooking abilities but I was so happy that when I made this for the first time, it tasted just like the pork menudo at home.

I served this dish during our party last week.  I don't know the right term for this so I just told my American friends that it is a pork stew.

Ingredients:
Garlic
Onion
Black Pepper
Soysauce
Tomato Sauce
Pork
Carrots
Potato
Green Pepper
Sweet Peas (frozen and thawed)

Directions:

  • Sautee garlic and onion.  Add pork. Season with soysauce and black pepper. Cook until done.
  • Add potato and tomato sauce.  Bring to boil then add carrots.
  • When the vegetables are tender, add sweet peas. Bring to boil and turn off the burner
  • Add green bell pepper.
  • Wait for 1 minute to cook the bell pepper then serve.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias