Sunday, March 25, 2012

Family Visits

This guest post from Josue Nichols
My family is coming to Toledo for a visit next month. I am really excited because I haven’t seen my oldest daughter and her family in four months, since I moved here. I was accustomed to visiting my grandsons at least once a month. But when I fell in love and remarried, it meant moving to Toledo, Ohio. It takes some kind of special man to whisk me away from the beautiful state of Georgia and my family to a state above the Mason-Dixon line! At least Toledo is the water recreation capitol of the Midwest. It sits on the banks of Lake Erie and the Maumee River and is quite a beautiful city! Before my family arrives I will call Satellite Dish TV Toledo and add some more channels that I know the boys like. I did not think of that when I moved here. I have been able to get to know my way around though. And I must say there is a lot to do here. My husband plans to show the boys all the outdoor fun spots and I want to take my daughter shopping and for cocktails and dinner at one of my favorite restaurants.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias