Thursday, February 23, 2012

Traveling the World

Contributed by Johnny Graves

Traveling is one of the greatest pleasures of life. I have only had the opportunity to visit a few of the cities and countries on my bucket list. Honestly, my first travel goal is to see the sites in my own country before heading off to parts unknown. I love to watch the travel channels on television and search for travel destination information on http://www.expertsatellite.com/. I daydream about the trips I want to take and the places I want to see. I would really enjoy seeing some of God’s masterpieces like the pyramids, great waterfalls like Niagra Falls and Victoria Falls, and places like Manchu Picchu. I also want to visit the great museums like the Louvre and the Guggenheim. I have been so several of the famous ones in the United States, but still have not been to New York as an adult! I went as a child but could it was a rushed trip. I know I would enjoy it immensely now! There is so much I want to do there! There is more to see in this beautiful world than I could possibly visit and enjoy in this lifetime.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias