Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ice Buko

It is hot in the Philippines! Wherever I go, I feel that I was burning up. I am just glad that my daughter didn't complain so much about how hot it was. I complained more, I have to admit.

Ice buko is something that my daughter loves. But mind you, she only eats the yellow ones! Every now and then, there's a seller that walks in the road with its bell signalling that he is selling this stuff. I can't count how many I have bought since this is everybody's favorite especially the kids. I had to buy a lot and put it in our freezer so as we have some when Andrea and the kids wants more.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

oh, I so miss this...wala man ice buko dire sa merica woi..mahal man jud ang lubi...wahhehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias