Monday, November 28, 2011

Computer Monitor

A friend of mine told me that she was not able to use their PC because the monitor just suddenly stop working. I was surprise when she told me that because their monitor is not even a year old.

Anyway, I suggested to her to check out online and look for sale computer monitors. I know that around this time there are many computer stores or electronics stores that offer discounted items on their computers and other gadgets. I also encouraged her to buy a bigger monitor so that it will be convenient for her to work online using a bigger monitor.

As for myself, I am content with the size of the monitor in my laptop plus I am really used to the laptop keys so I work efficiently in laptop compared to working in a desktop.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias