Monday, October 3, 2011

Dreaming of Hawaii

In my younger days, I remember seeing often t-shirts with prints on them Maui, with palm trees, the setting sun, the beach, an bikini-clad woman lounging in a beach chair sipping a cold drink; a picture of paradise. Since then, I would always think of wanting to go to Maui, I knew that it is Hawaii and that place is just one of the many places I would love to visit. I have always that view of a picturesque Hawaii in my mind. And as if the heavens above heard my wish, I am now closer to Hawaii, well, not by distance, but with the chance to visit that place. Living here in the United States gives me the privilege to travel to all its territories without hassle and trouble.

The only thing that hinders me from going to Hawaii is time and money. I would like to see the different parts of that island paradise, or perhaps rent Maui Condos and stay for a few weeks, just soak in the sun, have fun and just be me. It’s quite difficult to be traveling with little kids, so if given the chance, I would like to travel alone, I sound so selfish right? Or let’s change that, I’ll travel with my husband and have our second honeymoon in Maui, Hawaii. Now that sounds fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias