Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bringing some candy to my door on Halloween

Ever since we moved into this big neighborhood, I've made a point of passing out candy to the trick or treaters. Now that my kids are too old to go trick or treating themselves, I still love to get in on the Halloween fun that way. Plus, I can also dress up when I pass out candy, which makes it even more fun.

I also love to decorate my home for Halloween, so I thought that maybe I could try and come up with a creative thing to hang on my door for trick or treaters. I got some good inspiration from my clear tv for some decor and I decided on a wreath. It would be much easier to make than some other thing to hang on our doors.

I decided to make a wreath using candy corn and some other kinds of Halloween candy. I thought that would only be appropriate. I know that I won't be able to save it for next year, but it will just give me another excuse to do some crafts. There's nothing more that I love doing during my spare time than make some holiday crafts!

Guest post written by Emma Wooser

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias