Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Recipe Compilation

When I tell my friends back in Philippines that I can now cook different dishes, most of them are stunned. They can't believe that I am now the queen of my own kitchen. I used not to know how to cook except boiling water (exaggerating here!).

I learned to love cooking and experimenting on new and different recipes. I want to compile all my favorite recipe that is why I need to print them and put it in my files. Perhaps, when Andrea will be bigger she will also try to cook some of our favorite dishes. I am looking for a place where I can buy cheaper laser printers because I would love to own a laser printer where I can use to print anything that I need.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias