Thursday, September 8, 2011

From a Magazine

I was thinking of what to cook for today when I felt the urged to flick the magazine near me. At first I thought it was wrong move because I keep on seeing clothing for girls, loads and loads of them! There were mini dresses, full-length dresses, cute shorts, trendy tops and even accessories! I skipped many pages already but I just cannot stop myself from browsing it. It looked like a fashion catalog! I even saw womens jeans that are on sale! Arrgh!

I was so close to slamming the magazine back where it was originally located so I can concentrate on what to cook when I saw a recipe section! Talk about a well-rounded magazine, eh. There were several recipes posted but only one of them suits the ingredients I have. And God knows how thankful I was because I am really running out of ideas! I ended up cooking Pininyahang Manok (Pineapple-Chicken Casserole). I was a bit hesitant at first because the mixture has pineapple and milk. To my surprise, it tasted good! It is new to my family’s taste but it was a total hit! Thanks again to that magazine! Hahaha! I will post the recipe and pictures soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias