Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Motherhood Tale

Being a full time mother and wife is not bad at all. Although I was bored at first, now I get the hang of it after a while. I am now well-adjusted being a homemaker. I love my role and I enjoy taking care of my family. Motherhood comes with benefits and the joy of seeing your child grow everyday is priceless.

Because I want my child and my family to be healthy, I always make sure that I cook for them at all times. I make sure that I prepare complete and healthy meals for them. Like many toddlers, my daughter can be a picky eater at times. I am just blessed that she loves fruits so at least she gets her vitamins from them.

I am also the type of person who hates to threw leftovers. Oftentimes, I eat my daughter's leftovers so that it won't go to waste. Extra eating has made me gain weight (and some other factors too). At first I was worried about my weight because I was afraid I won't find the right clothes for me. But then, I discover that there trendy plus size clothing that I can buy. Now, despite the weight that I have put on, I am still confident of my looks. I can still wear trendy and fashionable clothing and finding a plus size clubwear is not a problem at all.

1 comment:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

all around mother, with no pay and extra bonuses sa hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias