Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Medical Office Jobs

JI have a friend who has been working in the medical field for over 10 years now. Recently she found out that the hospital she works at is looking for qualified applicants for Medical Office Manager Jobs. I wish I can grab the said job opportunity but I can't as I don't have the proper education and training for the said position.

Sometimes, I wish I can work but then again when I think about my daughter, I am thankful that I am a stay at home mom. Hopefully, when my daughter is old enough to go to school, I will be able to find a career of my own. But for now, I will just be content of staying at home and taking care of my toddler.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sugot ko ani nga trabaho ug imu ko hatagan lulu

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias