Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Activity

Hiking will be a great summer activity. I would really love to hike but I think my daughter is still too young for hiking. Whenever we walk in the walking trails she can't finish it and she often tells me "I can't walk anymore". It often ends in me carrying her. So, hiking is not yet in our list of to do's this summer. But when the time comes that Andrea will be old enough, we will definitely do some hiking and explore the nature.

There are plenty of hiking trails in Alabama that are very safe and kid friendly so for sure we will try them. We will also make sure that we are well-prepared for a hiking trip. I will buy me one of those hiking backpacks - REACH when that time comes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias