Thursday, June 30, 2011

Books and Book Rental

When I was in college, I always prefer to have my own books because I can browse ahead of time at I can do it in a leisurely manner. I never rely on the books available in the library because its number is limited so it is always a first come first serve basis. Being a working student, I don't have the luxury of time to be in the library often. FYI, I was working full time when I went to college. I studied at night.

There was no place that offers book rental near our school so renting books was out of question. My only other option was to buy a book and sell it to other students after I used them.

Going to college here in America is different. My sister who went to college in Philadelphia never hard a hard time buying and selling her books. She also told me that textbook rental is aplenty everywhere that is why it will be easy if I decide to go back to college.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias