Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Storm Remnants

It has been over 10 days since the storm hit Alabama. The damage are still visible. There are still places that doesn't have electricity. Some places are still in a lot of mess. I have seen how serious the damage was as it was shown in our local television. It saddened me to see it through the news but the emotional effect that I felt is much more when we see some damage in person. It was devastating. I hope that victims of the storm will be able to recover soon.

Speaking about storm, I am glad that there are companies like The Steam Team of Texas that provides help for storm damage austin. This company has been in business for over 25 years and they are the trusted professionals when it comes to total cleaning and restoration services. If you happen to need their expertise you can check them out at http://www.thesteamteam.com/!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias