Tuesday, May 31, 2011

No Time for Games Now

I used to play games on Facebook like Café World, Restaurant City and other girl games. I just got tired of playing those games. The games had added more tasks, more challenges that would usually take up all my time. Until I decided to finally stop playing and concentrated on my other online tasks. Somehow with the online games, I acquire millions of dollars, that is virtually, but when I devoted my time in working online, it was where real dollars came pouring. Sometimes though, I still get to visit some of the games that I play, and i also check this website http://www.easygirlgames.com . There are times too that I go surfing online and see kissing games. Although I don’t play it, but I am intrigued at the fact that there are games like these being played.

I do believe that play stimulates our mind and gives us a breather from all our hard work. At the end of the day, we still find ourselves playing in different ways, like spending play time with our kids, our loved ones, and probably just relaxing and enjoying on everything that we do. They are still considered play, only that is more productive and beneficial.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias