Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Laptop Bag For Me

Sometimes when we travel, I’d like to bring with me my laptop so that I can still do my online tasks and visit my blogger friends. My laptop bag is already old and is showing signs of wear and tear and I’m afraid that if I bring with me my precious laptop, the bag might get broken and meet its untimely demise. So for now, I just content myself with leaving my gadget in the house and not being able to accomplish some tasks for the day. I guess it’s high time for me to get myself a new laptop bag. There’s one particular design that I like and it’s quite expensive too, but then again, if it’s priced that much, it means quality. So I’m saving again for a new bag for my cherished laptop. I just hope that in a few months time, I can get a new one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias