Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grocery Shopping

We go to the store often. I guess because we live very close to a 24 hour store which means we can go there anytime we want. Because of hubby's work schedule, we often go to the store around midnight. There are less shoppers during that time and we like and prefer it to have less shoppers.

I often rummage on their sale items when go to a store and when I pay for my stuff I always double check how much they charge me per item. I am just glad that the store that we often shop at has clear receipt and they have a reliable receipt printer. I always make sure to double check my receipt because sometimes the prices differs on what is posted than what is being charged and I am very vigilant about that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias