Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wedding Month

Being a Filipino, I always thought of June as a wedding month. I grew up in the idea that it is awesome to be a June bride. It is always believed in our place that you should get married in the month of June. For whatever reason, everybody thinks that a June wedding will be successful.

Speaking of wedding, my younger brother will be getting married this June. His wife to be is really busy preparing for the big event. If only they are here in the USA, they can easily get married without a lot of fuss. They could get married in Vegas and just choose one of those las vegas hotel and wedding packages. These packages provides everything from the wedding place to reception to decoration including wedding photography.

If I will ever have a budget for grand wedding, I will surely check on these kind of wedding packages.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias