Friday, April 8, 2011

Exploring

One of the things I love to do when I go out of town is take a leisurely walk in the business areas around. I love a casual walk because I take my time to observe everything around me. I walk past restaurants and see how interesting the diners are. I especially love seeing groups of families dining together and laughing most of the time. It brings such warmth to my heart.

I also just walk by hotels in the area and just take a peek inside and see what goes on in the lobby. I usually see a rush of people trying to check themselves in or people in the business center doing work. This makes me miss the days when I used to work myself. But I have no regrets since now my full-time work is to take care of my beautiful baby and husband.

Eventually I end up in coffee shops and what a perfect way to end my casual day. The smell of coffee and a relaxing sofa amidst a crowd of people from different ages and cultures doing different things is a great way to end my stroll. People-watching is just so interested and most times, it makes you realize what you have and how lucky you are to be just you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias