Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dreams of Putting Up a Small Restaurant

Lately, I have been thinking of putting up a small business. I still have no idea if the business I am thinking of putting up will be here or back home in the Philippines. I did finish a computer degree back home but I am more into cooking. In fact, I have been hooked to watching cooking shows and cooking competitions. So if ever I push through with setting up a small restaurant, a kitchenette or a diner, I would need all the help I could get.

First stop would be the place and location of that small restaurant. It is very important to have the right location, one that is accessible and where there are only few competitions. Second, is the equipment needed for the kitchen. Since I have to scout for kitchen equipment, I have to make price comparison on kitchen equipment . I have to make sure too that all these will fit my budget. The equipment probably does not include the utensils like pots, pans, plates and other stuff. Then there’s the manpower needed to help me run the small restaurant. For that, I would need cooks, washers, waiters, servers, etcetera. Then for the restaurant itself, tables, chairs, menu cards, napkins, plates, spoons, forks, and a whole lot more will be needed too. I think I have to do my homework on price comparison on restaurant equipment .

I guess this idea of mine is no simple thing. I will have to visit websites like PriceMyKitchen to get more ideas, tips and advice on running a restaurant. I am hoping that someday, I will really be able to make this materialize. I know it will never be easy but I guess with hard work, determination and perseverance, I can reach my goals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias