Monday, April 11, 2011

Australia: The Land Down Under

One of the places that I have always wanted to go to is Australia, the land down under. I’ve heard and seen a lot about this place and some of my friends have already been there and they stories that they have shared about Australia has made me drool and make me wanting more to go there. I have friends too who live there and they told me that the standards of living in Australia are comparable to living in the United Kingdom.

Australia, I’ve known is one of the best places to live too. It’s also one of the richest nations in the world. It is a vast nation where natural resources abound and has a very rich culture. Many people flock to Australia every year to see the wonders of this great country. Travel to Australia is also very accessible since there are many international flights available daily from across the globe. Many airline companies also have direct flights to and from Australia, like Singapore airlines and United Airlines. Traveling within Australia is also not a problem since there are cheap flights offered by the many local airlines.

One of these days, I’m going to treat myself and my family a grand vacation to the land down under. I will really be saving for that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias