Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spice Racks

I am so excited for Friday. We will be hosting a party here in the house and I’ll be cooking different dishes that are native to my home country, Philippines.

I love spending time in my kitchen primarily because my little girl is loves doing things with me now like baking and simple cooking, but more so now because I get to show off my wares to our friends. Hopefully I get to do this often and by then I get to have a new set of kitchen spice racks. Cooking Filipino food sometimes entails the use of a lot of spices and a wall spice rack would be perfect. It would be safe enough that my little girl won’t be able to reach it but easily accessible to me when I need it.

I would also love to learn how to cook some other Asian dishes especially Thai dishes, because they use a lot of spices which is why the flavors are amazing. I just need to make sure my spice racks are up to date and refilled by then.

Anyway, do you use a spice racks? Please let me know what type of spice rack do you prefer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias