Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Love Our Satellite TV

Being a stay-at-home mom does not warrant me to do the things that I have always loved to do. In fact, staying at home gave me more freedom to do what I want, it has also taken me to heights when it comes to learning the tricks and trades of being a wife, a mother, a cook, a house manager and so much more.

And speaking of being a cook, cooking shows like Rachel Ray, Iron Chef and the newest MasterChef US, has undoubtedly set fire on my willingness to learn more about this craft. I am just thankful for the Satellite TV that was installed a while back and I can finally update myself of these great cooking shows. Satellite TV is a broadcasting service that allows subscribers to receive television signals through a receiver that is shaped like a dish. Having a satellite TV in the house has also saved us from buying costly insulated wires and monthly subscription fees. With this type of service, I can get to watch my favorite shows, learn a lot especially when it comes to cooking, and not only that, I can let my little one watch interactive child-friendly cartoons that will teach her also a lot of things. Thankfully, our decision to have satellite TV installed is never in vain.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias