Thursday, March 24, 2011

Correcting My Eye Problem

For several years now, I have found myself always in front of the computer monitor. I guess somehow I have developed an eye problem that needs to be corrected. I have never thought of it until my hubby and I had a visit to our eye doctor. I have been complaining of recurring headaches and I thought that it might be caused by too much eye strain from prolonged exposure to the monitor. I always had 20/20 vision and when we had our eyes checked, I was given prescription eyeglasses.

Prescription eyeglasses are those that are prescribed by an
optometrist or ophthalmologist. Based on an examination, prescription eyeglasses are specified according to its appropriateness, and this includes correcting blurred vision or myopia, astigmatism, and the like. Mind you it’s quite expensive. I want to save money as much as I can, so I searched online where I can buy prescription eyeglasses at a lower cost. Luckily I found one that I can just enter the prescription and the important details including my pupilary distance and in a virtual picture, I got to see what I look like with my new glasses. The website also offers a wide range of frames at discount prices and a flat rate shipping fee. So no matter how many glasses I order, the shipping fee remains the same. A few days from now, I will be placing my orders and will be getting my new glasses soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mau pani si delight kay naa pa zenni.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias