Friday, February 18, 2011

Just a Wish

When I was single, I was very concern about my weight and I have maintained it until I moved here in the USA. I remember that when I got here, I used to wear a size 0 clothes, now don't ask me what size I am wearing, as it is embarrassing (lol)! Seriously, when I was single I love to wear sexy and trendy clothes as I have the body to show off. I have flat abs then! I was very disciplined when it comes to diet and exercise before. I was successful in maintaining a flat abs because I found the best ab workout that works for me. But, after I gave birth, everything have change. I no longer have the body that I used to have! I wish I can be as sexy and skinny as before... just a wish!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias