Thursday, February 24, 2011

Car Connection

Like many people I really hope one day to own a wonderful new car, my husband told me that his dream car would be either a nice sports car or an SUV. Right now I am doing some research to find which sports cars and SUV’s have been rated the highest based on their looks, features, and performance. I came across the 2010 Infiniti G37 convertible which had an overall rating of 9, and I have to say that after reading about this car, it is not hard to see why the 2010 Infiniti G37 convertible was rated so highly. To begin with, some of the amazing features that the 2010 Infiniti G37 convertible has include a navigation system, rain sensing windshield wipers, an air purifier, and even a 7 inch LCD screen.

When it comes to SUV’s I always felt that the Hummer was the best SUV, however after doing some research I found a few other vehicles that are good options to the hummer. To begin with the Hummer H3 received an overall rating of 7.8, while the Hummer H2 received a 7.4 however, I also found the nissan xterra with a rating of 7.0, as well as the toyota land cruiser which received an overall rating of 7.3. After reading this, I would have to say that finding the perfect vehicle is difficult but with Car Connection finding the right car is much easier. So if you are looking for a new car, why not check out this website and see what others have said about these new vehicles.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias