Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine Gifts

It is amazing how time flies. Can you believe that January is almost at the end? This just means that valentines is around the corner. Some couples plan their valentines day, we don't! We don't even like to dine out on that day because the restaurant is always crowded. I always get flowers on that day though. A bouquet of fresh flowers is enough for me during valentines. I don't like chocolates so I already told my husband years ago not to buy me chocolates.

Do you have any valentine gift suggestions for couples who want to celebrate a special Valentines day?

2 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Happy valentines day hehehe

Dhemz said...

agoy murag mingaw among valentines ron...untag matungnan ining abot sa refund...nyahhaha...lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias