Sunday, December 26, 2010

Last week, I received a big bill from St. Vincent's Hospital when Dave had his physical check-up. I was so surprised at the amount of the bill. I had to call the patient's account department. Thankfully, the account is under appeal because they want my health insurance provider to pay more of the hospital bill that way I won't shoulder it. I will just see next month how much our bill will be.

While I was analyzing the bill I have noticed how expensive each services are. Some of the tests costs a couple of thousand each. I am just glad that I have health insurance or else I don't know how I will be able to afford health services.

If you don't have health insurance, you are in trouble with your health expenses. Thus, check out Blue Advantage by Blue Cros and Blue Shield.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias