Friday, January 29, 2010

For The Love of Rodeo

I have never seen a live rodeo show. I have only seen it on TV. Actually, before I moved here in the USA, I have no idea what a rodeo is. I have seen games on our local noontime TV show when I was in the Philippines that was like a rodeo as they described it. But, knowing and admiring a professional rodeo rider or cowboy is different.

Watching the rodeo show in TV is a lot of fun. We usually watched it with my mother-in-law and her husband. We always have fun cheering for our favorite rider. If given a chance to watch the rodeo show in person, I will definitely grab the opportunity. I wish I can watch the National Finals Rodeo events at Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

How about you? Do you like Rodeo? If you do, you should check out the 2010 National Finals Rodeo Tickets. Team One Tickets is a leading provider of NFR tickets. Each year they supply many hundreds of N.F.R. tickets to hundreds of Nationals Final Rodeo ticket fans throughout the U.S. and Canada. You can also find tickets at NFR Tickets Craigslist. If you intend to watch the 2010 National Finals Rodeo event for 4 or more nights, Team One Tickets can offer a discounted NFR Ticket package at a very affordable price.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias