Saturday, August 22, 2009

Small Talk Six (Aug 22, 2009)


Daze of Summer


Today’s topic is “6 things you’ll miss (or won’t miss) about summer.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

  1. I will definitely miss watermelon (they are abundant during summer)

  2. I will not miss the summer heat and humidity.

  3. I will not miss our electric bill which is very high because we have to have our aircondition on for 24/7.

  4. I will miss watching the kids play in the yard (school is back so no more playing everyday)

  5. I will miss Mom's garden. I am always the one that harvests it....

  6. I will not miss the early mowing of the grass in the apartment complex that usually wakes us up!


What's the things you miss or not miss about summer? Join us at Small Talk Six at Mom Blogs at Mom Dot.

8 comments:

I am Harriet said...

We have had like no heat and humidity here. That is very unusual.

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-see-saturday.html

just another mother said...

I'll miss my moms garden too... even though she's 2 hours away, I've received goodies from it and YUMMO!!

Anonymous said...

I will not miss the feeling of opening my front door and feeling like I'm walking into an oven with all the heat and humidity we've been having.

Susan York Meyers said...

I've got some watermelon in my fridge that I'm planning on having for breakfast.

God Bless,
Susan
Author of Callie and the Stepmother

Kelly said...

Great list. I have a lot of the same things on mine

here's mine
http://allthingsmadebykelly.blogspot.com/2009/08/small-talk-six-goodbye-summer.html

Kara said...

Great list! Watermelon...yum!

Staci A said...

I definitely won't be missing our electric bill either! It's been so high this year-yikes!

Clarissa said...

yap,Wakaba will resume her class next week (kaya medyo maluwag ang schedule by then)palaging parang may bagyo sa amin kung walang pasok eh lol!!

Happy Sunday morning to you,Mommy Lulu!!^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias