Thursday, August 27, 2009

NJ Real Estate

My sister lives in New Jersey close to Philadelphia. They are planning to sell their house and buy a new one. I was telling her about Bruce Germinsky Jersey Shore Real Estate. I know she is looking for water front homes, that is why I suggested to contact a realtor in the name of Bruce Germinsky because he had helped many clients in finding great homes, condominiums, townhomes, commercial and retail properties.

While my sister and I were talking about buying a new home, it was brought out that perhaps if they can't find a house that they will like they will just buy oceanfront luxury condo. Well, I told her that it is a good idea since both my sister and her husband like the view of the ocean and besides, they don't have children so the limited space of the condominium won't be a problem.

Anyway, I am really excited for them. If they can find a place, near the ocean, it will be great for us when we visit them for a vacation.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias