Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baked Spaghetti

Since I got here in the USA, I never had baked spaghetti. Last night, I decided to make one. I love Filipino spaghetti... it is sweet... and yummy! I also learned to appreciate pure italian spaghetti. But still, I always prefer the filipino taste. For this recipe I made a cheesy spag.

Ingredients:
Spaghetti noodles (cooked as directed)

Ground pork
Filipino Sweet style spaghetti sauce
garlic
black pepper
ricotta cheese
mozzarella cheese
cheddar cheese
milk

Direction:
  • Brown ground pork. Season with garlic and pepper.
  • Add the spaghetti sauce and cheese (ricotta, mozzarella, and cheddar)
  • Mix it with milk
  • Stir and bring to boil. Set aside
  • Put noodles in the oven safe casserole. Add enough sauce and top with mozarella and cheddar cheese.
  • Bake at 350F until cheese melts and brownish
  • Serve
The finish product!

6 comments:

Arlyna said...

Lu, that's what I noticed with filipinos here in Montreal. Their spaghetti is sweet, at first I found it really bizarre but when I cook mine now I add a few splashes of heinz ketchup on the sauce. It adds a little punch.

Unknown said...

Masubukan nga recipe ng bake spag mo lulu. mukhang masarap hmmm. thanks for sharing your recipe

tahtimbo said...

This sounds like something I would like to try. I've baked macaroni, but I never thought to do it with spaghetti. Thank you for the recipe and the idea:)

Dhemz said...

wowwe...hehehe...love bake spag...the first time I had bake spag is when hubby bought it from pizza hut....never tried this in my kitchen yet....thanks for sharing the recipe Mami Lu...:) looks yummy!

amiable amy said...

Looks yummy. I just ate at a Chinese Restaurant yesterday, i like it..tastes like Filipino Spag.

Unknown said...

Yes..yummy..i love baked spaghetti..but Filipino style hehe. BTW..saw your richptc is now $700+, i wonder if this ptc site is real. pag nag apply ka na ng cashout, pls let us know if they really pay $1000 or post it here. hehehe have a great weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Mouth's Delight © 2009 By: Demcy Apdian-Dias